Pages

February 13, 2012

Hailey | is 4!

This cutie was my very first client for Emily Schmidt Photography. It's hard to believe that was a year ago already...and now she's turning 4 and I am thrilled to be able to do her birthday pictures once more. This is the last year before she starts school so her Mom wanted to do something fun and special for her. Since the weather was horrid, horrid harsh and bitter cold on Saturday we opted for a mix of posed and lifestyle indoor shots. It's even harder to believe that it was four years ago that I transferred positions at my job to cover for her Mom when she was out on maternity leave bringing her into this wonderful world. I'm so glad I get to call her Mom a friend now and got to know her over the years. I do miss her a lot since switching jobs this past fall, but at least there's facebook, photo sessions, and girls night out!


 My attempt at being crafty. I think it turned out not too bad!












 Hailey is in the "I love Princesses" stage, so naturally we had to invite Rapunzel to the party as well.




 Rapunzel meets Sleeping Beauty. Beware the potion in the cup!



 Sisters!
Attempts at glitter, but it was so windy out, it blew away before she even had a chance to do it herself.

Hugs,
Em








1 comment:

  1. I love them! Thank you so much for doing these for me. I miss you too!

    Love,
    Marla

    ReplyDelete

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!