Pages

July 9, 2012

emma + trevor | Viroqua WI wedding photographer

Thank goodness for 20 degrees cooler on Saturday than it's been the past couple of weeks plus a gentle summer breeze to make Emma + Trevor's wedding day just perfect. They were married at the Wild West Days grounds in Viroqua, WI which shares a special place in my heart as well since it was the place where I first laid eyes on my now hubby just 14 short years ago. None of the cute little buildings and town where there back then, but today they are a very fun addition for the grounds and perfect for a simple country wedding.

The little white church was adorable! This is the second wedding in a row that chose to use a super cute adorable intimate place to start their new lives together. It was so special and meaningful. I am beyond thrilled I was able to be a part of each of them and witness the love that surrounded emma + trevor on their first day of forever. When Emma was telling me about the details of the wedding day she described the colors as "watermelon and juniper". I knew right there it'd be a blast and it was.  {If you missed their engagement session, check it out here}.

A special thanks to Ashley Kendall Photography for joining me for the day.  Onto lovely picture goodness! It seems I had an obsession with windows on Saturday ;)




Hugs,
Em

1 comment:

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!