Pages

August 8, 2012

katelyn | 2013 senior | franklin, wi senior portrait photographer

Everybody say "Hi Katelyn!" So pretty lady, tell me about yourself:

"What are your interests, what do you love?"
I enjoy running, painting (specifically in oils and with watercolors), reading, and playing with my cat Martin (:

"Do you have plans for after graduation?"
I plan on going to UW Madison after high school. I'm pretty undecided on what I will major in but right now I am thinking something medical.

"What will you miss most about high school?"
I think that I will miss seeing my friends all of the time in high school because whether it's in classes, sports, or on weekends, I get to see them quite a bit. In college I will have to start all over and even though that is kind of exciting, I will miss them all the same.

"Favorite food?"
I would have to say my favorite food is chicken fajitas. I could eat them everyday!

"What's a random fun fact about yourself that people may not know?"
I collect antique buttons!

Congrats Katelyn and Good Luck in all your future endeavors!!



Hugs,
Em

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful and has great style!!! Awesome job Em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily,

    These pictures are fantastic. Katelyn is a beautiful young woman. Well-done!!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!