Pages

July 9, 2014

kaylyn and broc // engaged // independence, wi wedding photographer

i'm always honored and humbled when photographers ask me to be a part of their life and witness this journey they're on with them. it makes me so incredible happy....and nervous! i'm not going to lie, whenever I hear "i'm also a photographer" it makes my heart race about ten times faster.  what if i don't do a good job? what if I don't live up to their expectations? aaahhh, the pressure! but kaylyn was so down to earth, welcoming, laid back, and together her and Broc were so much more than i could have asked for in a couple. they made my job easy with how natural they were with each other and that is what all photographers crave.

we had originally planned for a blossoming apple orchard but with the delay in spring this year for late blooming, timing of the holiday weekend, other sessions for both of us, and the orchard spraying, those plans had to be diverted to another location when we were finally able to get together. kaylyn picked this spot and it was absolutely perfect. an engagement session in a cow pasture? yes, please! i apologize in advance that this may be an overload of images because i just have too many favorites to choose from.

engagement location // whitehall, wi
wedding location // independence, wi
wedding date // august 23, 2014


and then to top it off, they sent home this beauty with me for my four year old daughter who has been begging for a kitty and was also very mad at me for not bringing her along that night. I saw her and couldn't say no. Carly slept on my lap the entire drive home. She's spunky but a snuggler. We love her to pieces.


hugs,
em

1 comment:

  1. First off, I want that kitten!! So stinkin' sweet. and all of these pictures are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!