Pages

August 22, 2011

tate | brand new

I met up with 6-week old Tate and his Mommy & Daddy at his grandparents farm outside of Galesville, WI. Tate actually lives out of state, but was home visiting for awhile so I was thrilled when his Mom contacted me to setup a time to get together.  I was super excited to do a newborn since I haven't had one since my own baby girl a year ago! I was starting to tell my husband that we needed to have baby #2 just so I could take some more newborn photos. haha

Tate was such a good baby considering that he's had issues with colic! Poor guy...I can only imagine how he and his parents are feeling (apparently I also had colic when I was a baby and the only way my parents could get me to sleep was to put me in the carseat in their Trans Am and drive around town at 2 in the morning).  But it's all worth it for that little bundle of joy. And Tate is such a little cutie so it makes my job even more exciting.

 LOVE this one!
 So precious!
 I super love these new few!

Hugs,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!