Pages

May 26, 2012

melissa + jeremy | engaged

Oh goodness....where do I even start?! I fell in love with Melissa + Jeremy immediately...apparently so much so that I more than doubled my picture taking during their engagement session and ended up with 1015 photos. Um, yeah...just a wee bit much?!  Culling down to the number of final edits I usually give for an engagement session is going to be brutal. But the couple, their eyes and Melissa's firey red hair that glowed in the sun, her bubbly personality, the light, the way Jeremy pulled Melissa's face into his, the light, the location, the dancing, the music, the light, the laughter, did I mention the light, all of the above. I couldn't help myself.  I was addicted to Melissa's personality right from the start which is quite perfect (you will find out when you scroll down).

A great big thank you to Amber of Hazel Media for capturing their love on video. Amber is looking into offering video for engagement sessions as well and asked if she could come along. We were all more than happy to have her there. If you're looking for a videographer, please check her out! And become a fan on her facebook page to be sure you don't miss Melissa + Jeremy's video preview.


So Melissa, tell us your favorite thing about Jeremy?
 Ok Jeremy...your turn ;)
As we were wrapping up the session we headed back to the park for a few quick shots with the sun. What we found was perfection in every way. A guy playing his guitar, a love song, and slow dancing to the sunset over the mighty Mississippi River. Yes, please.

Melissa + Jeremy, I cannot wait for your May 2013 wedding!!  I had an absolute blast with you two!

Hugs,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!