Pages

May 21, 2012

amy + jim | Prairie du Chien WI wedding photographer

When Amy first asked me if I'd photograph her wedding it was almost exactly a year ago. I had just started ESP {Emily Schmidt Photography} and really didn't expect much of anything except a few family friends who may have wanted pictures of their kid(s). Almost immediately before I had even done any sessions of my own, two amazing ladies asked me to capture their day: Amy being one of them. They both took a risk with me and I hope that I was able to live up to Amy's expectations of documenting such precious memories to cherish for the rest of their life.

I have known Amy for what seems like forever. She was a few years younger than me in school and even back then she was the very pretty, athletic, super cheerful & peppy smiling face she is today. As one of her friends stated, "there's never a dull moment with Amy" and I knew this day would be spectacular. The wedding festivities were all held in Prairie du Chien, WI with a small ceremony of family gathered close to watch them exchange vows with a view of the mighty Mississippi River behind them.   

A special thanks to Ashley Kendall Photography for second shooting with me for the day. Keep up the good work, you are doing a fabulous job!

Spied this awesome bag...not gonna lie. I kinda wanted to steal it.
 Meet Kelssi. Bridesmaid. She's hilarious.
 The love of Amy & Jim's life: their precious boy in Dad's pride & joy {his super cool car}!
Remember the maternity session I did in January with the snow & belly? If not, check it out here. Here she is: meet little cutie pie Avalyn! She's almost 3 months old!
 Meet Stacey. Sister. Maid of Honor. Yeah, she had a speech...she left it in Menominee. Oops.

Sending all my love and well wishes to Jim, Amy, & Cashton. Thank you soooo much for letting me spend such a wonderful day with your family. I came away with many memories of my own to store and share for a lifetime.

Hugs,
Em

1 comment:

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!