Pages

June 13, 2011

Clover | portrait

Hmmm, what to write about? For a person who constantly has something on my mind and never shuts up I just can't think of a darn fun & exciting thing to blog about for today's Monday series post. The topic I had on the agenda to blog about from this weekend didn't work out because I spent the weekend cleaning instead of fulfilling the shooting practice I really hoped for.  So, as I sit here and ponder some fun-ness to blog about I start thinking about people I know that are fun. And what do you know...my friend Clover pops in my head. She is the definition of social butterfly. Seriously. Not kidding....at all!

If you were to look Clover up in the dictionary it would say: spontaneous, joyful, bubbly, embracing and inviting, loves a good conversation, lover of all things Puddles (her famous cat), Woodchuck, country music, dancing, and just one of those feel-good always make you laugh friends. 

Clover and I spent some time hanging out one chilly Sunday afternoon in Tomah so I could "build my portfolio". It was just before I 'went public' with my photography and needed a model. She was very willing to be my guinea pig and insisted I take pictures of her new car that she was over the moon about. Makes me smile every time: the things that she's so passionate about. :)
 These are the boots I wanted but they didn't fit me. Darn you Clover and your love of boots. I wanted a matching pair too! ;)
 Big kudos for playing to my photography whims and braving the cold March air. Pretty sure it was below freezing this day. I noticed post editing that she was clenching her fists because it was so cold. Sorry, hon!  You get a sticker for A+ in cooperation.
My attempt at practicing a silhoutte shot...at this point she was crazed by the cold chills and started coming after me. I managed to snap this to remember the day I almost got attacked by a 4-Leaf Clover. ha, ha.
Love this next bunch!
SUCH typical Clover: You. Will. Never....NEVER see her without her crackberry.  Even in the bathroom. It's a known fact that I receive multiple chats when she's MIA in the little girls' room.  I guess she gets a partial free pass though being she is Ashley Furniture's leading and most highly important Wireless Device technician. Gotta give her props for managing ALL of the thousands of blackberries, cell phones, Nextel walkies, etc for a $4 billion dollar company on her own (no assistant! Ridiculous if you ask me). Kudos!
A fav <3
Although I like the composition and reflection of the image on the left, I do get a bit of a nervous twinge from her cat-like creepy eyes. I guess I should have had her wear her cat-eye contacts to fulfill the full shot potential ;) 
A girl with a heart of gold and who wants to be everybody's friend. The world gravitates to her bubbly personality and I'm happy to call her my friend.

1 comment:

  1. Em, i miss you and think the world of you! Love you lots n lots lots!

    ReplyDelete

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!