Pages

June 20, 2011

the monday personals | flashback

Happy Monday! Errr....not. Since I feel like today should be deemed "hangover Monday" from an overly busy weekend, my monday personals blogpost is going to be short and sweet today. And being it was Father's Day weekend and I was always a Daddy's girl: here's a photo spread of some flashback 'Daddy & me' from my childhood. Hope you enjoy the ridiculous big hair and embarrassing snapshots as much as I do. Hey, I was an 80's child, what can I say?

 The ever embarrassing "Move to College Day" photo.
And most recently, although still 5 years ago: from my wedding day. I guess I need to take some more of us in 2011 :)

Photo Credit: Black Oak Photography
 Happy Father's Day to all you amazing Dad's out there! I know my daughter has one of the best!

3 comments:

  1. I could look at old pictures all day...thanks for sharing! You and Evan were so stinkin' cute as kids! And I love your dads handlebars in all of these pics lol classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That above comment was from Natalie btw. I don't think I'm posting these right...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, thanks! Mom used to say Dad looked like a young Patrick Swayze. We kid him about it all the time, but she was supposedly just trying to say he had "nice muscles" like him. If you post anonymous, just put - Natalie at the end or something like that. Since you don't have a blogger login, I think that's how you have to do it (using Anonymous to comment)

    ReplyDelete

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!