Pages

January 15, 2012

ashley + eric | having a baby

Ashley + Eric are having a baby! They met in high school and although they dated other people first they eventually ended up together and soon baby will make 3. I actually went to high school with both of them so I know they are surrounded by lots of love from family and friends who are eager to welcome some baby goodness. And Eric comes from a really big family!

We met in Richland Center for a wintery day shoot.  My fingertips only ached for about the first 5 minutes and then I couldn't feel them anymore. By the end of the session I think I was covered in snow but we got some cute shots to showcase the making of baby girl.

Yes, this is the same belly, but slightly different angle!

Love this next bunch of Ashley + Belly.

By this point everyone was cold but Eric gave in to just one more idea. I'm glad he did because it ended up being my favorite image from the session.

Hugs,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!