Pages

June 5, 2012

caitlin + eric | engaged

These two radiate energy and it's so contagious! Caitlin + Eric are a perfect match and this was so evident from the first time I met with them for a consult. I was soooo nervous prior to meeting up with them but they quickly put me right at ease. This is hands down one of my favorite sessions....and all these amazing shots...taken in their front yard and back yard! Can we say jealous?! What an AMAZING view!

Natural is beautiful and I so love the simpleness of them being who they are, holding hands, and playing fetch.

When I first met up with Caitlin and Eric about a month ago she had a broken leg! Yes, folks...she had a cast on!! So during the session Eric suggests that he really wants to get a running and jumping through the field picture. Most people would probably tell Eric he's nuts, but Caitlin was totally up for the idea and did great. She's got moves you've never seen! {sorry for the corny lines, I watch a lot of movies ;)} 

Hugs,
Em

2 comments:

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!