Pages

June 5, 2012

hannah + tom | in love

I've known Hannah for years and years. She's married to Tom <3....for about 5.5 years, but they are the prime example that just because you're already married or don't have any significant milestones in your life at the moment doesn't mean you can't {and should!} get some special photos taken together to hang on your wall {and send to Grandma!}. We had a fun session just walking around part of my farm and chatting about random things. I probably talked their ear off! No matter what I had them do, they were such good sports and always gazing into each others eyes and laughing like there was a little "look" or joke going on between them. They were probably just laughing at me and my insanity but I still loved it! lol



Hugs,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!