Pages

June 6, 2012

the burbachs | family

Welcome back my very FIRST family I ever did for ESP just a short year ago. Let's just say the kids were so much more excited and enthusiastic about getting their picture taken this time around. What a different a year makes! Check out last year's session here. Instead of the kids running from me they were jumping around and shouting "take my picture! take my picture!" I was loving it and they got to run and explore which is always a fun thing to do. My daughter even photo bombed a few of their pictures. hehe. 

THANK YOU so much Burbachs for spending my Saturday night with me. I had a blast! I wished we lived closer to get together more often. Such a beautiful family inside and out. I think I could photograph you guys all day.  xoxo

{p.s....if you remember I did a short preview of foreign exchange student Oda and her boyfriend Dillon last week. Stay tuned for another sneak peak of some senior-like shots of her coming later this week!}


The sign was leftover from an engagement session a couple weeks ago, but still very fitting, so it was a MUST to use!
 We had to do the fun dysfunctional shot on the right since her family is normally in chaos! I love it!

 There is that devilish grin "aka Carter stink face" I recognize from last year! {see shot on the right}

Hugs,
Em

1 comment:

  1. It looks like this was such a fun session and everyone is having a blast!!! You captured memories that the family will have for a lifetime and to help remember when Oda was in their lives!!

    ReplyDelete

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!