Pages

June 8, 2012

oda | senior | New Lisbon WI photographer

If you've been following my blog, you've already seen me post about Oda a few times in the last couple of weeks. She's from Norway {so cool!} and has been here for the year as part of the foreign exchange program. Sadly, she has to head back home in just one short week, but before that we were able to snap some photos of her for a senior-like session when I did the Burbach family last weekend. I know how much the Burbachs have enjoyed having you here Oda, and I know you will be greatly missed!!

p.s. we were almost done with pictures for the night and Oda tells me she's allergic to grass...yes, GRASS!! Um, the entire session has been in tall grass!! I felt horrible! She said she takes medication for it though, but still...I'm sorry Oda!



Hugs,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!