Pages

September 24, 2011

ben | senior

I was super excited when Ben's mom contacted me to do his senior photos. They live just around the corner from my place and my husband actually helped build their home over ten years ago.  They have such a cute place nestled back in the trees behind the corn with a great view. So quiet, peaceful, and serene. But more about Ben: he's a senior at NLHS!  {I can't even imagine the fact that my daughter will be a senior here in just 16 short years!}  He's a football player, drives a mustang, and doesn't like a messy car. Hmmm...reminds me so much of my husband and his strict rules with his vehicles. But seriously, Ben was awesome. I had so much fun with him laughing and joking around. He wanted to do the entire session barefoot which I quite frankly thought was the best idea ever. I'm all about comfort and uniqueness.  Best of luck in your final year of school Ben! Go Rockets!











 











Congrats on your senior year Ben!  Good Luck with everything your future holds for you. And when you get married some day, give me a call. jk! ;)

Hugs,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!