Pages

September 2, 2011

confessions of a second shooter | cassie + jesse

I super puffy heart loved Cassie + Jesse's wedding. I had been excited to go to the Pedretti Party Barn for awhile {and especially since shooting at the Enchanted Barn earlier in July in Krystal}. I am now addicted to outdoor barn weddings! Cassie was sooo funny and just plain adorable...as were all her girls too ;)  I loved the simplicity of it all but yet so real and so THEM. Krystal explained it best in her blog post. The day was made up of gorgeous details that showed who they were and what they love.  And I'm pretty sure the best idea Cassie + Krystal ever had was to get ready OUTSIDE. I have so many getting ready pictures because I loved the setting and I couldn't stop clicking away. A GIANT thank you to Krystal Muellenberg Photography for allowing me to assist her for day again.  I cannot thank you enough :) :)

Surprise! A new mirror as a wedding gift. It.was.beyond.awesome. I wanted it!
Super cute first look :)
 Their son Colton Dallas turns 1 next month...such a cutie-pa-tutie! And so smart!
What is a country cowboy wedding without a bunch of Wrangler butts?!
I was in love with all the details that Cassie got from reading a ton of wedding blogs! These were perfect.
And the best part: glowy sun for couple's portraits after dinner. Swoon :) :)
 My family would be happy with the tractor choice (they are Oliver fans).
Krystal said she was going to go a little cheesy with them with this idea, but I personally LOVE cheese. Heck, I'm from Wisconsin...I have to love cheese by nature ;) {OK, bad joke?!}

I super duper loved Cassie + Jesse's special day. There was so much love in the air. Thanks again to Krystal {as always}!

Hugs,
Em

2 comments:

  1. Where was this wedding at? It is fabulous and you took great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding & reception were all at the Pedretti Party Barn, Viroqua, WI. The place is great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!