Pages

September 2, 2011

confessions of a second shooter | cortney + chris

We could not have asked for a better day for Chris + Cortney's wedding. The weather, even though it did rain for a short bit it was during the ceremony...and if it's going to rain...do it then. The dress, amazing multiple pairs of shoes, the colors, the wedding party, family, friends, cutesy umbrellas, a waterfall, an old car, a romantic table setting in the woods, a couch in a field full of Queen Anne's lace (my fav), a swing, horses, a taco bar, and so so much more. I was telling Cortney while shooting them in the field that I skipped my 10-year class reunion for their wedding to assist Krystal again and she asked if it was worth it. Um....yeah! Most definitely! The day was amazing and such a HUGE thanks to Krystal Muellenberg Photography for letting me join her for the day once again. It was awesome to say the least.

I heart personalized hangers :0
First look :)
I super loved Cortney's blue ring!
Believe it or not Cortney's mom suggested a few ideas that were super cute. This was one of them. She had a table and chairs setup down in a gorgeous part of the woods. They were supposed to have wine glasses too, but Cortney's dad forgot to put them in the truck. Oh well...it didn't matter, the setting was still perfect.
 Como Falls, Hokah, MN
 Cortney's "I'm a teacher...I can wait allllllll day" speech. ;)
It's no shocker here that my favorite of Cortney's mom's ideas was to put one of their couches in a field of Queen Anne's lace. A.Maz.Ing! I big puffy heart this!
The swing was another one of Cortney's mom's ideas :)
 Personalized matching shoes = cool points!
 They did an awesome first dance to "It Takes Two"!

Super big thanks again to Krystal!
Hugs,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!