Pages

September 12, 2011

lexi | 1st year

This cutie-pa-tutie turned ONE in July. Unbelievable how fast they grow up. Her Momma is the queen of free cool "junk". She is constantly finding treasures that people are tossing out, including the brown & yellow gold chair seen in some of these shots. When I showed up at their place that night Lexi's mom said, "Well, what do you think...where would you like to start?" I immediately grabbed the old rocker that was sitting outside in the front lawn and said "With this...I love it...I'm using it!" They are some of my favs!








I then spied the culvert down by the field we were playing in and wanted to try it out. To some you might be thinking "Um, are you sure?!" And yes, I'm a little crazy at times, but I think it worked out awesome. I love the mixture of texture, color tones, and lighting. And Lexi's Daddy actually was surprised how much he loved them too. Thumbs up for me for not just being a crazy lady :)











No kitties were harmed in the making of this photoshoot! I tried to get ALL her kitties together for a group picture but they didn't all cooperate at the same time.























Happy 1st Birthday Alexis! {a little late}.  Stay tuned for her Mom & Dad's wedding coming this October 1st! I'm super, super excited :)

Hugs,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!