Pages

January 1, 2012

Mini Me 2011

A glimpse of the reason and motivation behind my love for photography. It really started long before she came along but she inspired me to actually do something with it and make my dreams happen. Here's a recap of how much my Mini Me has grown just in the last year! I figured you wouldn't mind a post with some cuteness to start off the New Year with. I have the hardest time picking my favorites so there's a lot. Hope you don't mind ;) ...{Those of you on my personal page have probably seen most of these already}

Happy 2012, make it yours!
And the final compare: 2010 vs 2011 - both taken at Christmas time. What a difference a year can make.


Hugs,
Em

2 comments:

  1. She looks so much like her daddy....and her eyes are to die for. You are very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do amazing work, Emily! And your little girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!