Pages

January 25, 2012

the pampuchs | family

There are so many sessions from the past fall that I adore but was never able to find time to blog about them. Maybe now I can finally get caught up?!?! Here's the first one that most definitely deserves some blog love.

Meet the Pampuchs. SUCH a beautiful family and this session definitely seems to hold a special place in my heart. And what makes it more special? They are neighbors and long time friends of the family. In fact, believe it or not Mom Kim used to babysit my sister-in-law when they were all younger! Quite a few people are shocked when I tell them that since these lovely ladies all look like they could be sisters! {Yes, I have had people ask me this a few times!}. They are definitely a family to look up to and my husband has even many times said he always wanted a family like theirs and two daughters of his own someday. Well, we have one girl....and he is wishing for a second...so only time will tell!

So, onto what we're all here for: pictures!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!