Pages

January 14, 2012

Are the WINNERS of the kiddos are.......

Boys!

A total of 136 votes came in for the boys and the majority says: Colton!  Yay!  There were THREE others who were tied for second place though which was pretty cool and a close race. Colton's signature way to catch the ladies include making tractor noises and batting his pretty green eyes. I'm not going to lie, I later told my husband that Colton was now added to my daughter's list of potential husbands one day. hehe   



Girls!

There were only 63 votes for the girls, but these cuties won by a landslide. They belong to one of my good friends and they are oh-so-adorable! Big sis is the best helper for her younger brother and sisters. I'm so proud to know her Mom and be able to share secrets and frustrations with her and know she'll always be there for me if needed. xoxo

p.s. Happy Birthday to Baby Girl in this picture who just turned 1!



Don't forget to vote for best of family and love categories. Voting for each of those ends Thursday the 19th at midnight :D

Hugs,
Em

2 comments:

  1. Oh Emily, I read this and just bursted out crying. Thanks for being such a great friend. I big puffy ♥ you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! Thanks for the opportunity! - Cassie

    ReplyDelete

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!