Pages

January 20, 2012

And the WINNERS of family + love are...

Family!

It's the Mommy and son moment that stole everyone's heart. I do have to say this is one of my favorites too! Sweet Harper was such a joy to photograph! Cute, Cute, Cute! AND he actually fell asleep for me when we laid him in the basket with his monkey. That has never happened to me before! Of course I'm mostly used to my little Mini Me who NEVER sleeps. haha.



Love!

The people have spoken and they cannot resist a sexy cowboy: Cassie & Jesse! I had the pleasure of second shooting this wedding for Krystal Muellenberg Photography and am so so thankful for it! One of my favorite weddings of 2011 for sure. So many good memories and things about this wedding I loved. It was also their handsome little man who won Best of Boys!



Hugs,
Em

1 comment:

  1. Very good choices! An I agree a sexy cowboy is hard to resist!!
    An lil Harper is soo cute as well!!
    Aleesha

    ReplyDelete

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!