Pages

July 21, 2011

the weinshrotts | family

There is so much that I could write about this family, but I want to touch on the simplicity and values that make me admire these people with the utmost respect.  Kevin, Alicia, and Maddy recently went through a very personal situation that will forever be burned into their hearts & mind. The strength they have shown to push through it all day after day is uncomparable. They have showed grace, compassion, determination, and love in a place where those things would usually not be present in a situation that no one should ever have to be a part of. Each time I read a blog written by Alicia about their ever-loving angel Noah it brings tears to my eyes and ache to my heart. Through their friends and family Noah's legacy will live on. They truly are some of the strongest people I know and I utterly admire them.

For their other earth angel Maddy: take a look for yourself at how adorably cute she is. I have to say that the shots of her in the yellow flowers are some of my favorites of all time. The scenery, the colors, her dress, her facial expressions, and the vibe of Maddy just....well wanting to be Maddy and explore and be a kid. Life is life and this family lives it every day. It's how you make the most of it and cherish the ones you love that will pull you through and set you on top. Their love for their kids is uncomparable and undeniable. Love to you always Weinshrotts, you are A.Maz.Ing.

 If this doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will. <3

Hugs,
Em

3 comments:

  1. I love the first one where she is on her dad's shoulders and then when she is giving him a kiss. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emily!! We love the pictures and your blog post made me cry!

    ReplyDelete

Please enter your first name! THANK YOU!